June 6, 2008

Houston (for beginners)

Time to get back in this craziness!

I'm in Houston this summer.
I am working for Marathon Oil Company.
I wish the name wasn't so generic but it has a rich history and they can keep it.

I'm living right next to Rice U. and it is beautiful. I never thought I would say that in this city but it has its hidden jewels. I have been running every morning around 5 and the trail I run on actually has a bunch of people on it! You gotta do what you gotta do in this heat. I've been training for a 25k in July but most importantly a marathon in October, the St George.

I work on the 34th floor of Marathon tower and it has a pretty good view. I can see all the south part of the city and at times we're in the clouds. I guess that is all from this front. Not as exciting as my good buddy Champagne, riding his bicicleta across los estados unidos. Check it out at http://champagneamerica.blogspot.com/.

Alright folks, until next time...(and not long, I promise)


mock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.