October 11, 2007

The Laramie Lunge



A couple weekends back I took a trip to Laramie, WY. I had never been and was going to attend an AAPG expo to interview for internships next summer as well as present a poster. It's a 14 hour drive from flagstaff and we drove up Friday. Saturday I went up into the Medicine Bow mountains for a field trip. Sunday I presented my poster for a while and talked with various oil companies. Monday I interviewed and started the long journey home...








The Medicine Bows



Having a great time with my poster!






1 comment:

mrsmlgn said...

Already published! Good Job! I am interviewing for the secretary of the geosciences department on Tuesday. Steve and I went to SEG in San Antonio in Sept and saw lots of happy poster people like you! Glad to see that you are doing so well in AZ. We miss you here in Razor-Land. Keep in touch!